Booking A Guide Trip
There is no better way to see the Puget Sound and Hood Canal area than with our world class guide staff. Our protected marine waters and their tributaries are home to breathtaking views, blue ribbon trout fishing and adventure abound! Furthermore, our guides allow this fishery to be accessible to anglers of all skill levels, age, and experience. Remember, our boats and staff can handle groups and kids upon request. Whether it’s Fly Fishing or Light Tackle, we provide the best saltwater and freshwater fishing opportunities in the northwest! Book your Guide Trip now!
Guide Trips Include:
- World Class Instruction and Guides
- Water and Ice In Coolers
- Snacks on Full Day Trips
- All Fishing Gear and Flies/Lures
- Good Times
Expect To Bring:
- Fishing License
- Waders (For Beach and stream Trips)
- Dress For Weather (Extra Jacket For Running Boat)
- Non Marking Soled Shoes (on boat)
- Small Backpack For Stream Trips To Hold Water and Personal Items (Tell Guide If You Need One Provided)
- Reusable Water Bottle To Help #Kickplastic
What Not To Bring:
- Clutter. Less is always more!
- Glass (To heavy for the back pack to fragile for the boat)
- Bad Vibes… Don’t Be A Bummer Dude.
- Spray Sunscreen (It stains the deck of the boat)
- Studded Boots (on the boat, these are fine for the streams and beaches)
Full Day Boat Trips- $500
1/2 Day Boat Trips- $375
3/4 Day Beach Trips- $375
Full Day Stream Fishing- $450
***We sincerely believe that we have more fun than anyone on the the water. We have made this a mission in our business and will always do our best to achieve the best day possible on the water. To help achieve this goal, All-Waters Fly Fishing always welcomes feedback from our guest on how we can make your day better in the future! Please send all feedback to Justin@All-Waters.com
**Gratuities and are not required or included in price.
*Sales Tax is not included in price.